Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sick boy

So we have created a mega-list of stuff to occupy our time this summer.  Today was claymation day and tea party day.  We made green and pink glitter playdough and a hat full of fun stuff to sculpt.  Then we made clay creations for others to guess.  For the most part it went pretty well. A few minor exceptions... this is Kaia's TENT.  When no one could guess it she put balloons on top because she thought that would help clarify.
 
And last night we went out for dinner.  Thai.  We hardly go out for dinner so it was nice and special.  Until Carl and Kaia spent the night going back and forth to the bathroom.  Theo got hit the worst and spent the entire day on the couch motionless.  As for me?  I am covered from hair to mid-knee in vomit and urine.
 Mid morning.

Early Evening.
I think this little boy needs his grandma.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh Nooooo! Miss you guys! Love to read your blog and watch the videos. Here all is good!!! Lots to organize and buy for the house! Hope everyone gets better soon. Luv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IJUST READ THIS AT SUPPERTIME
    I FEEL SO SORRY FOR EVERYONE
    I WISH THIS GRANDMA WAS THERE TOO AND I KNOW I COULD HELP
    HARD SOMETMES NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.
    I AM SENDING HUGS FOR HEALING.HOPE ALL ARE FEELING BETTER TOMORROW.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're all well again now. How's life? Keep the blog posts coming - I need reminders of old friends and sunshine! (and tummy bugs obviously...)

    ReplyDelete