Friday, June 8, 2012

Carl's home

Ha ha.
Carl's home.  What a sucker for puppy dog eyes.  Who would have thought I would be the voice of reason on this one!  Sarcastically I pointed out that we had a cat from Egypt, a dog from Finland, but nothing from Tanzania so far.  He happily nodded his head in agreement ready to accept any excuse to let him keep her for the night.  Some days I feel I have 3 kids.

Her name is now Bo (or Bow or Beau).  And she has a toy that was handed down from our baby toy basket.  A little orange and yellow crab rattle.

I won't let the puppy in the house and she cries when the kids leave her alone.  Theo is so cute when he hears her... 'puppy crying, me go'.  He tried to sneak her in the house so many times today.  Kaia has distanced herself a bit.  The puppy nipped at her leg when she went outside with food... and she freaked when she saw a flea on her own arm.  She still loves her, but from a small distance.  She will cuddle again once we have the flea medicine.

And why is Grandma Love all of a sudden suspiciously quiet?  Are you trying to envision your house next summer overflowing with 3 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 kids (3 if you count Carl)?  Exciting Times.

3 comments:

  1. I started a message but had to take the car in for a tune-up ,anyway I thought it prudent to wait until Carl came home.Well I think the writing is on the wall..............sooooo whatever unfolds everyone is welcome.....flea less of course!Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot...............definitely no chickens/chicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. *jealous*....

    I want to know what Laika and Sassy think?

    ReplyDelete