Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You not Bad

When Carl came home I told him about what Theo said.  Theo overheard and was very proud.  He has been telling me over and over again today how I am not bad, I am nice, and he likes me.  He even did it for the camera.  Not as genuine as the first time (and I miss the 'actually') but what a beautiful keepsake.

My clumsy thumbs turned off the camera just as he began blowing me a kiss.  Super shame because that was steller cute too!!

As for Kaia... she had end of year conferences today.  She will move up to P1 (Primary year 1) next year.  She only has 2 more days of school left.  

But even more importantly she found a potato chip shaped like a heart in her bowl today.
Lucky girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Kaia that you are in the Primary 1 class.I cannot believe how fast you are growing up.
    Theo how nice of you to tell Mommy you actually like her.I bet you love too.

    ReplyDelete