Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Birthday

Great Birthday for me today.  Spent the day with my beautiful children, lunch with my awesomest friends, and German sausage and beer with the neighbors for dinner.  Carl did eventually make it home for the festivities and a nice warm cuddle.  Kaia made me a card at school on Monday and took a book out of the library for me on Tuesday (at least it was for me after I informed her it wasn't a kids book, you'd think the lack of pictures would have tipped her off).  Theo learned to say BIRTHDAY today.  I have 5 great videos spanning the day of his increasing talent and understanding of what BIRTHDAY means.  This was the last video of the day... but watching all 5 in sequence a few times in a row is a great way to spend the night.

Obviously a bit more random, Kaia was not going to be outdone.  This is one of my Birthday performances.  I LOVE my kids!!!

2 comments:

  1. I CAN SEE THE CHILDREN LOVE YOU TOO PAMELA!
    I JUST FELL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN SEEING THOSE VIDEOS.THEO IS MOVING RIGHT ALONG WITH HIS VOCABULARY.I LOVE HOW HE CALLS YOU MOMMA.
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE NICE NEIGHBOURS AND HAPPY TO HEAR THE SCHOOL LET CARL OUT FOR THE CELEBRATION.
    MMMMMMMMMMMM SAUSAGES AND BEER SOUNDS GREAT!
    GLAD YOU HAD SUCH A NICE DAY PAMELA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS

    ReplyDelete