Monday, November 7, 2011

P-P-P-P-Potty Training!!

Finally!!

I have to be honest, we are far from potty trained.  But Teo can hang naked all day and only pee in the potty.  Way better than diapers all day.  Today I even put him down for a nap on a diaper rather than in one.  I have the finish line in sight.

 And here is the picture Kaia came home with from school.  It is a picture of me calling for her.  Ha ha.  I guess I call for her often.  At first I was SO impressed that she could spell my name!!  But it turns out the teacher spelled it for her. Uh oh.  I am going to try not to worry about that :)  Her letters are sure coming along nicely.

I actually drove the carpool tonight.  1.5 grueling hours. The afternoon heat on that end of town can be brutal.  I have decided we either have to fix the window that won't go down OR the air conditioning.  Carl's choice.  I was so hot by the time I got home that I treated everyone to ice cream.  Only then the rains came and by the time we ate it we were shivering on the front porch.  Funny how life works out.  Didn't hear anyone complaining though.

Oh, yeah.  It's raining again.  How great is that!!

11 comments:

  1. That first picture of Clea, Theo (I need to get used to Teo!), and Yves is adorable. Great drawing, Kaia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAS 'THEO' NAME BEEN CHANGED TO 'TEO'PER CHANCE?
    NOTICED A SPELLING CHANGE BEFORE BUT THOUGHT IT WAS A 'TYPO'BUT WITH AMY'S COMMENT THAT WAS NOT SO?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just trying out a new spelling. Too many people still pronounce his name with a 'th' like thorn rather than thomas. So before we head back home I thought it would be good to make a final decision as to a spelling. This a great venue to try new ones out. I have Teo and Taeo and Theo so far. What do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I GUESS I PRONOUNCE HIS NAME TAEO .BUT SPELL IT THEO .....SILENT H....AND STILL LIKE THIS SPELLING THE BEST.
    SORRY I TOOK SO LONG BUT DID NOT SEE YOUR COMMENT UNTIL TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm naked kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too I love looking at little kids naked

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. like to find out which one is tightest

      Delete
  8. you have any young ones I could have alone time with? or maybe you want to watch? Trust me they will love what I do to them

    ReplyDelete