Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Cookies

'Tis the Season!!
I am trying to be very hard to my Mom/Grandma this year and have been slaving in the kitchen all week long.  Every time Carl is heading home from school I seem to need more eggs, flour, or butter.  I have learned a whole lot about sifting and butter texture.  Still have a lot to learn about my oven!!

 I have the children's attention.

 Today we invited a few of Kaia's friends over to decorate cookies. 
First they cut them all out which was 'so much work!'

 But the decorating was very fun.  A touch messy. 
Bless Carl.  He found me a canister of sprinkles, albeit for an insanely high price tag.  Those smiles (and all the giggles, and even the sore bellies the next day) are worth every penny.

 Awesome results!!
So we sat down to enjoy a few with a warm mug of hot chocolate.
And after a warm mug of hot chocolate?
.
.
.

the SPRINKLER!!!
Gotta say I really don't miss the snow even the tiniest little itty bitty bit.

2 comments:

  1. guess she potty trained I can see some sexy little knickers I would like to get off her

    ReplyDelete