Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dear Santa

I have been very good this year.  I love cooking with Mommy, putting up the Christmas tree, putting up the ornaments, putting up the stockings, going swimming, going to the library, playing with my kitty and lizard.  I like eating, collecting eggs, playing with my friends, playing with my brother, and hugging my Mummy and Daddy.  I know sometimes I don't always ask before I take things, sometimes I say things that are not true, and sometimes I don't always listen right away.  I am going to try to be better.  I put the lights on the Christmas tree.  I want a princess.  I want the silly doggie from the big cold mall.  I also want a tiny pink bear.  Sometimes I climb trees.  And my daddy fell down on the grass and he hurt his knee and he is at work now but he hops with a little stick.  

Love,                                       
 Kaia                                           

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kaia you are a wonderful and special little girl and ALL your families love you very very, very much!
    The letter to Santa was great and I bet he will have something very nice for you in his bag on Christmas night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just in...
    I secretly spoke with Santa last night and he did in fact make a late night run to the big cold mall where he purchased the last (and possibly only to begin with) silly doggie. Wait till she gets it and I post pics... I can't believe I bought this stupid thing!!! Don't know how to get her a princess through!!!! Maybe I can just make a princess dress for one of her barbies so that they can be princesses. Is that cheesy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not cheesy, very sweet. is this a real dog, or stuffed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness... stuffed!! it is an awful pink and has a long neck that dances while he sings. really awful!! you'll see.

    ReplyDelete