Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rudolph

So I know most of you on Carl's side haven't met many of us on my side... 
I would like to introduce my beautiful neices and nephews.
These are the children of my little brother Tom and his wife Tataya.
They are Oliva, Jai, and Munay.


Oliva is 13 months older than Kaia.  When she was 3 months old we visited and they let me carry her almost the entire time.  That was when Carl and I decided we were ready :)
Jai is 7 months younger than Kaia.
Munay is only a few weeks older than Theo.
They were quite the crazy clan at the campground together this summer!!

I turned it on for Theo one day while Kaia was gone at school.  He knows how to start the video again by himself and he watched this at least 20 times!!  AT LEAST 20 times!!
He can't say Oliva at all, no problem saying Jai, and listen for what he calls Munay :)

5 comments:

  1. so cute !!!
    seeing your summer pictures helped a lot to identify the children.They look pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lets try again, happy something =w=

    ReplyDelete
  3. well what do you know, i got something thru =w=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I don't get it Dad but it is nice to see your posts are working now. Hope you are able to see the videos too.

    ReplyDelete