Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Amy's Move

It took 2 hours to drive the kids to school this morning.  Brutal!!  Then Theo and I helped Amy move all her stuff over.  Her last load barely filled the car so I packed it with loads of other stuff she was planning on leaving behind.  You can never have too many toy cars!!  Our house is now bursting at the seams with toys, and books, and mags, and Tupperware :)

 We had a great time setting up the sitting room.  I LOVE unpacking and settling in even if it isn't my own stuff.  Amy was awesome and let me do whatever I wanted.  Win Win I guess.

 It wasn't until over an hour of playing in Pray's toy room (Pray was still at school) that Kaia finally asked... 'Mommy, why is there a whole room full of new toys?'  As if this sort of thing happens every day.  She hasn't put down Pray's Leapster since she unearthed it from the toy shelf.  She just might be a tech geek like her dad and Grandma Love.  She can already do it better than I can and is standing in the middle of the living room floor totally focused on it as I write.

And I just wanted to include one of Theo too.   Dimple Dude.  I found this on Amy's Facebook yesterday and thought it was so cute.  He was awesomely patient today... hanging out with Amy's chickens, bunnies, and door guy as we packed, sneaking a tube to toothpaste to eat, and was finally being rewarded with a whole room FULL of new toys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dimple Dude is the man.........he does look sooooooooooo cute in the last picture.
    Amy has chickens and bunnies that will join your animal Kingdom?
    Have fun kiddies.
    oooo

    ReplyDelete