Monday, September 19, 2011

Hippie Day

Car Status
So nice to have the car back... but... it was returned with an almost flat tire, it may be leaking a little now, the small change was missing from the ashtray, AND I found a rag in the engine!!  uugh.  I probably shouldn't be too surprised but come on!!

Washing machine status
It has been about 4 weeks now since the fundi came.  He knows exactly what part we need for the machine and we thought he hadn't come back because it was so hard to schedule around our power ON times.  But he just can't find the part.  Would have been considerate to text back and tell us that but I am probably being too picky.  So what now?  He is going to 'make' one.  Ha Ha!!  It is an electrical timing piece that tells the machine to move on to the next cycle.  This should get interesting.

ISM spirit week this week.  Hippie day.  
Kaia was very unimpressed.  It was sold to the EC class as people who 'wear lots of flowing clothes and flowers'.  I actually thought that would sell her.  Joan... I am sorry, I know you will be appalled by their definition.  Tomorrow will be better.  Jammie day.  And Kaia is so excited she can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, it is challenge to keep all the machines working. Thankfully, not as much of a challenge to keep all the people working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE HIPPIES' OUTFITS....CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE THE JAMMIE DAY PICTURES.
    I CAN RELATE TO THE WASHING MACHINE BREAKDOWN,THE SAME HAPPENED TO OURS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxanne!!! Welcome!!! I heard you couldn't reply... seems it is very hard and only the techies can figure it out :)

    So sorry about your washer helen. NO fun. And can you believe our oven broke today too!!!! Man oh man!!! My patience is truly being tested.

    ReplyDelete