Sunday, September 25, 2011

Toilet Paper

Nice Weekend.  Carl has been sick or working for what feels like forever and a Friday night dance and all day Saturday meetings in Moshi were the end of my rope.  But today we all spent a relaxing Sunday doing absolutely nothing but relaxing.

We all did what makes us happiest.  Kaia painted her nails, I did yoga, Carl shopped, and Theo went to town on the toilet paper rolls.  He LOVES taking the blue paper wrappers of each one.  I was baking cookies at the time and knew he was doing it but was thankful to have a few peaceful minutes to work.  The mess has yet to be cleaned.

Baking?  But our oven is broken.  I don't know.  It started working again.  Why would I even check you wonder.  I don't know that either.  Now it takes 2 hours instead of 50 minutes to bake bread but way better than no bread at all.  It was so good with our all American Chili for dinner.

Now I need a down home Canadian dish recipe.

3 comments:

  1. What kind of Down Home Canadian dish would you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN YOU TEACH HIM TO RE WRAP .THE ROLLS........MAY BUY ANOTHER QUIET TIME PERIOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxanne, I don't know. What kind of dishes are there? Something to eat, rather than dessert... for now :)

    RE wrap!! Helen what a great idea. Doubtful but worth a try.

    ReplyDelete