Monday, September 26, 2011

Sit, Roll over

Morning ya'll.

The left egg is Mama's.  Legs has also started laying again which has decreased her dinner plate appeal.  The monster on the right we bought at the grocery.  Identical twins?

 Carl made up a new game for the kids last night.  He has a toy basket in his lap.  As they pass on his left they get a new toy, as they pass on his left they have to drop it in the basket.  I don't know why he was yawning.  The game was so fun!!


This is an old video we have tried every now and again to upload.  It is Theo mimicking the doggie commands.  I think it may have worked today!!  Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. I was WAITING for you to reply... I knew you would love it. Carl thinks they made the connection temporarily better since we asked to downgrade our plan... to prove a point maybe. No matter it worked out great to be able to post a video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!!!
    DID I HEAR THEO SAY 'ROLL OVER'

    ReplyDelete