Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chameleons

Kaia had school from 800-230 and I didn't drive or tutor.  Theo and I spent the whole lovely day together.

 I have a shirt with sequins that reflect the sunlight onto the walls.  Neither Kaia nor Theo can figure out where the dancing lights are coming from.  Theo likes to chase them like a cat.

 Theo spotted a chameleon in the yard today and was quite thrilled.  Don't worry, Moses is just outside the photo edge ready to snatch up a nippy cameleon if need be.

 Kaia decided her new favorite food is boiled beets because she can make lipstick.

 And I guess spending the day with me was pretty AWESOME as it totally wore him out.

1 comment:

  1. Theo is looking so sweet asleep in his chair
    Now Kaia my dear you need some lessons on how to apply beet red lipstick............

    ReplyDelete