Friday, January 28, 2011

Flat Tire

Carl has retrieved all the photos off our old external drive.  
While we have still lost a laptop that feels pretty petty compared to our family photos.  Our day of digital doom is now over.

 
 I have been a little too preoccupied with our digital drama to post but I have still been clicking away.  Theo really loves our cat.  He is mostly respectful of her but there is a fine line between loving and smothering.  In a year or two they will be best of friends.

 Kaia munching her morning mango pit.

 My (I mean the children's) tinga tinga sandbox after Theo literally got his hands on it.  This is the first time that Theo got in trouble.  The first of many I assume.

But today's drama... because every day must have some drama... was our flat tire.  Unbelievably this is the first time in my life that I have ever gotten a flat tire!  Very fortunately we were leaving Music Makers when it happened and we had lots of loving support and assistance.  I was served coffee, Theo was given toys, and I was taught (hands on) how to replace a tire step by step.  I really never imagined it would involve so much laughter.  Thank you guys!! 

2 comments:

  1. So... where's the shot I took of you removing the spare from the back and rolling your eyes??? THAT was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! You took SO many great shots though... so hard to choose. Though the one of me attempting to do it myself with Theo ramming my leg and Colin laughing so hard pretty well summed it up, except there my coffee didn't show in the shot. Pole.

    ReplyDelete