Monday, January 24, 2011

Spinning Swing

Theo kind of took his first steps today, but I am not going to count them.  When I came home from tutoring he was so excited to see me that he let go of Alice's hands and took 3 very steady steps to get to me.  He didn't even notice though and just plowed in for a hug.  I am pretty sure he could walk if he wanted to.

Kaia was gone all morning at school but the time flew by so fast, and we had so much fun after she came home, that it almost felt like she was home all day. 

 We nailed some steps to the tree today so she can climb the tree by herself.  She is pretty proud.  She likes to peek between the branches and open shop.  She mostly sells lollies and but will also sell anything else you can dream up.

 
 
She also loves to spin on the swing.  You know, when you spin the swing up as tight as it will go and then let it go... FAST!!  I can't even watch her do it because it makes me so dizzy.  Our camera has a delay flash on it so it took about 15 tries to get these shots of her facing forwards... it didn't even begin to wear her out!  Although, even though she won't admit it, she must have been dizzy by the time that last shot was taken.  I can't wait to get her home and on the Tilt-A-Whirl for the 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment