Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kuna's Bday

Even though our houseworker is amazing there are days when it drives me crazy having a woman in my house all day long, lots of days actually.  So today I treated myself, and her, and gave her the day off.  It was paradise and I didn't leave the house the whole day in order to appreciate every minute of it.

 By 930 this morning Theo was so worn out he literally fell asleep in my arms while I was reading to him.  I put him down and he slept for 3 hours!!  He must be fighting something, or it was the complete silence that is so rare in our house.  But if I sent you an email this morning and gave you this blog link... this is the sleeping baby you have to thank.

So why does he have so many bruises on his face?  For some reason he thinks he can jump from the coffee table to the couch.  He can't.  Persistent chap though.

 You aren't going to believe this but Kuna turned 4 today (just 3 days after Kaia)!!  We all dressed up and attended the party.  I swear Theo asked for this outfit!!  Mostly.

 Things started off really jolly.

 Kaia was so absorbed in the festivities Theo started testing the ultimate boundaries.

 That didn't turn out so well.

 And some of the games had a dusting of revenge.

But overall we had a great time.  If you wish you had been here, you can!!  Would you believe that tomorrow is her 4th birthday again!!

6 comments:

  1. well that was quite a tale about Kuna's birthday activities.
    Pamela you captured their expressions beautifully with those words of explaination.
    Theo looks almost as good as Kaia in the tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theo looks really good in that tutu, it's so cute! can't wait to know his reaction in 10 years time lol! Happy Birthday Kuna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she would look much nicer naked though

      Delete
  3. my hand goes in your knickers and I put 3 fingers in your p-ssy making you squeal,kick and giggle, I love the feel of the soft cotton little girl knickers on my hand as I finger a nice tight, squishy, warm toddler p-ssy and I work yours good to get you wet so your knickers get your p-ssy juice on them, I take your hand and put it in my undies so you can feel my hard c-ck and you play with it and from the smile on your face you are going to like c-ck, I pull of your knickers, put my fingers up your bum, spread your legs and eat your p-ssy, you squeal and buck while I suck it and work my finger in your tight bum until you baby orgasm and now I own that p-ssy, you pull down my undies and my c-ck goes in your warm, wet, soft mouth and you suck until I c-m in your mouth, your p-ssy soaked knickers are mine to sniff while I jerk off thinking about your p-ssy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE little boys that wear girly stuff, I hope he has knickers on too, I would lift up his skirt, pull his knickers aside and put just enough in his tight sweet bum he feels me cum, then lower the knickers to suck his cock

    ReplyDelete