Sunday, February 27, 2011

Parrot Birthday

Well our car isn't fixed yet, in fact we haven't even heard from them yet.  Ah well.  Yesterday I finished loads in the kitchen... homemade applesauce, oatmeal bars, lemonade, chicken soup from homemade broth, 2 loaves of bread, and brownies. And today I finished loads in the garden.

We have wonderful friends though!!  We borrowed a car for the day and were able to get groceries and catch up on other errands.  We were also able to make it to a birthday party in the afternoon.

 Another stunning cake from the designer of the airport cake.  

 It was a 1st birthday so the older siblings found ways of getting into trouble to entertain themselves.  Here everyone is getting a pedi.  Kaia chose to wear the dress I designed and knit for her 1st birthday.  I can't believe it still fits and I was thrilled she chose it.

 Even I couldn't resist.  Fab color!

 Theo was in HEAVEN... they had 100 of these balls!!!  When he first saw them he was so excited he could barely breathe!

He finally retired to the sandbox where he eventually lied down for a quick cat nap.

1 comment:

  1. I mean it when I say how clever you are Pamela with your baking and knitting skills.THE food sounds wonderful and it is amazing Kaia is able to wear her baby dress.
    HOW IS THE THROAT Pamela?
    I hope for your sake the car will not be much longer in the repair shop.

    ReplyDelete