Monday, March 14, 2011

Moonbeams

I drove the car pool this morning.  Nice to feel like we are back in the groove even if it is only superficially.  We ran late though... it was raining.  Kaia wanted to wear her rain pants, sweatshirt, rain jacket, and rain boots.  Took her forever to get dressed!!  Then she walked 10 meters to the car and started taking it all off again 'because we are getting in the car now'.  Ha Ha!!  Only funny afterward!!
Kaia-ism:
Tonight after dinner Kaia was walking around the house.  
Looking with awe and pointing to the sky.  
'Look I am magical.  I can move the moon.'
Then she tried running to show Theo how fast she could move it.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I discovered that and am still in awe.
    Cute to see her discover things and how nice that she can share this with Theo..........lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete