Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chair Bugs

Ok, so first of all I have a correction.  Uncle Dave's birthday is today.  Thankfully we tried so hard yesterday though because we had absolutely no time today!!  Today was so busy we didn't take any pics so I thought I would share a work in progress.

 These are our porch chairs.  They are obviously second hand and really really gross.  I am convinced that there are bugs living in them and they are all out to get me.

 Here are the two matching chairs mid-refurbishment.  All that hay came from inside the chairs!  Blah!  Along with springs, burlap, some plastic bits.  

Here is the sewing machine that I will use to make the new cushion covers.  The cushions will be removable and kept inside all nice and clean unless we are using them.  We have been at this since the beginning of October but yesterday a nasty biting ant came out of one and took a chunk out of my arm.   My chair mojo is back!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,big project going, but well worth it if you suspect bugs are enjoying the interiors.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more than willing to admit that I am a psychotic about this... but WHY is it that when I get bitten from head to toe the rest of the family has no bites at all?!? The bugs are totally out to get me!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete