Monday, November 29, 2010

Mismatch Day

Nice relaxing day after a hectic week and weekend.  This week looks refreshingly quiet.  We will set up the tree this weekend.  Uncle Dave is coming on the 16th.  Holiday starts on the 18th.  Theo's birthday the 20th.  Lots to look forward to!

 The other night Theo got to open his first 1st birthday present.  Kaia helped a lot! 

 Luckily she liked the paper more than the gift and Theo spent some quality time perusing the pages without competition.

 This week is spirit week at school.  Today was mismatch day.  Wasn't hard for either of them to come up with something to wear.  I have never seen Kaia so excited to get dressed in the morning! 

After I droped off Kaia I was tutoring in the cafeteria.  When I look around to see what is causing a huge ruckus I see that Kaia's class has come in to do PE.  What an attention span these kids have! They did about 15 different things in 20 minutes... the scooter section being the most interesting to watch.

But the highlight of the day had to be the quilt that Grandma just finished.  Go Grandma!!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Theo looks so seriously cute looking at his new book and wondering...........
    I wondered what was up when I first glanced at Kaia and Warren's picture........what the heck is this.Now I know.Looking great you two.
    Thanks Pamela for acknowledgement my quilt on the site.
    Donna has viewed most of your pictures she tells me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Good to know that Carl's outfit does look crazy and not just like any other day he decides not to match :)

    ReplyDelete