Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday - Playdoh family

 Princess Kaia now has the crown to go with the imagination.  Those are pink glitter swirls on a pink paper crown with pink flowers and fluffy white cotton balls on it.

 Then Daddy and the kids had a huge playdoh session.  And, before you ask, yes it is pink playdoh with pink glitter and peppermint essential oil.  We need to make the lavender purple batch next.

 They made our family in playdoh.  Awesome job!!!

 While the kids were distracted I hid away in the kitchen and turned this... 

...into this.  I am pretty proud.

2 comments:

  1. well I am impressed with the princess crown,play dough art and coconut milk.
    I confess I loved playing with play dough and probably would still enjoy working it .
    Questions:Is Theo's hair blonde now?Is he what you would say is on the serious and contemplative side?
    Request:Any chance we could have a video of him.I do not think we have ever seen one of him.I hope you do not mind the request with all that you do already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well next summer we can play with playdoh until you get it all out of your system!

    Yes, Theo has blonde hair now. I love have two little blonde kids. Guessing that it will turn brown like Carl's though. Serious and contemplative? Not so much. Restless monkey better describes him.

    I tried to upload a video and it didn't work. I have taken a few cute ones lately that I was hoping to put up. I will try again soon.

    ReplyDelete