Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kitchen Cupboards

Kaiaism:  So this morning Kaia asks... 'When Theo grows up to be the big sister, then what will I be?

I am definitely noticing that our lives are not going to be interesting enough to blog every day!!  Today I am in the mood to post anyway so let me see if I can entertain you with photos...

 Favorite kitchen play spot.  In this cupboard we keep big plastic tubs of rice and flour and such.  Still more than enough room for two little ones though.

 Some days all Kaia wants to do is pose for the camera!

 Theo at playgroup wondering where everyone else went.  Poor guy can't crawl quite fast enough yet.

 Our backseat.  They have a huge basket between the two car seats full of toys and books.  Better than first class.

This is Kaia's princess bed.  The ribbons hang down from the mosquito net frame.   Normally there a lots of pink bows on them but Kaia has started pushing them up to the top so they don't show in the picture.  You can see two of the 4 flaps of mosquito netting hanging by the head of the bed.  Now she isn't supposed to nap on Tuesdays.  Instead she is supposed to run herself ragged so we can put her to bed mega-early in preparation for school on Wednesday.  But today it was suspiciously quiet in the back room while I was preparing dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe I should know or I have forgotten,but what does NGO stand for?
    The women in action group sounds interesting and very worth while.
    We have groups here raising money for the grannies in Africa ,who are raising their grandchildren because the parents have died from Aids.
    Sad sad
    The pics are cute.We feel more in touch with everyone.Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non governmental organization I think. I should really know for sure though. I think it is a good one, but I guess only time will tell. I will talk more about it another day in the blog. I am glad you are enjoying the pics. I am enjoying doing it more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pam, great blog! I've bookmarked it and will try to remember to check it weekly! My porridge brain is still with me, so I might forget to check it, I blame the breastfeeding. hehehe Anyway, your kids are gorgeous and I'm glad to hear that Carl is enjoying his principalship! Big hugs from Cape Town, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, Mel! I am so glad you checked it. Thanks! You have been so amazing at keeping us updated with letters and pics over the years, it is really nice to share back.

    ReplyDelete